Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Think It's Sold

Well, I think (for real this time) our house has sold. The buyers have three boys under the age of 7 and mortgaging their life away. But, that's not our problem!

Anyway, we will be closing on June 17 and moving down to Rockport, Texas. Initially, we're thinking of renting a beach house for a month or so until we find the perfect home. I'd better load up on the SPF.

So, which was harder? Selling this house or going through cancer treatment? Hands down, selling this house! You wouldn't believe the people out there and demands they try to make. Sure, no problem, would you like for us to put your first child through college too?

What's so funny is my online purchased pot rack both buyers wanted. What? Do they not make pot racks anymore? It's funny what people want. Maybe I could leave our French Britney Spaniel dog behind. Maybe they won't notice that. Finders, keepers.

So, the search starts for a new home. I've given the real estate agent down there my list of "musts." My husband doesn't think bathrooms are important as long as the garage is big. I'm starting to feel sorry for Agent Shirley. She has no idea what kind of summer she's in for!

Wondering why men and women differ so much on what the "perfect" home is.

The Wondering Texan

No comments:

Post a Comment